Aero is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please contact us for more information on potential employment opportunities.
What kind of people do we employ?
- Aero’s total employ count varies from time to time, averaging right about 80. 67% represent our highly-skilled manufacturing team, 11% management, 6% engineering support staff, 6% support staff, 5% quality/inspection & 5% shipping/receiving/logistics.
- It’s rare for us to lose good people. Our average employment years per employee is 16 years
- Manufacturing – trade schools, military training.
What kind of roles do we have here?
- While many of our manufacturing team members are trained cross-functionally, most have unique talents with specific equipment. These skills include metal fabrication/press brake, welding, laser, EDM, CNC machining, manual spinning, and rolling.
- Our Non-Destructive team is led by a Certified Level 3 NDT Expert.
- Our Quality Manager leads a team of 3 inspectors and quality experts.
- Other team members manage sales/marketing, engineering, purchasing, IT, contracts/logistics, production, and finance & HR.