Aero is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please contact us for more information on potential employment opportunities.
Current Job Openings as of 9/29/2022
Experienced CNC Lathe Set Up & Operate Machinist
Experienced Quality Inspector
What kind of people do we employ?
- Aero’s total employ count varies from time to time, averaging right about 80. 67% represent our highly-skilled manufacturing team, 11% management, 6% engineering support staff, 6% support staff, 5% quality/inspection & 5% shipping/receiving/logistics.
- It’s rare for us to lose good people. Our average employment years per employee is 16 years
- Manufacturing – trade schools, military training.
What kind of roles do we have here?
- While many of our manufacturing team members are trained cross-functionally, most have unique talents with specific equipment. These skills include metal fabrication/press brake, welding, laser, EDM, CNC machining, manual spinning, and rolling.
- Our Non-Destructive team is led by a Certified Level 3 NDT Expert.
- Our Quality Manager leads a team of 3 inspectors and quality experts.
- Other team members manage sales/marketing, engineering, purchasing, IT, contracts/logistics, production, and finance & HR.